Bratsera Hotel Hydra
Welcome to Bratsera Hotel in Hydra
Bratsera was a charmed word of Greek sponge divers of the last century, being the mother ship where they relaxed after solitary hours on the seafloor. After a stay in any large city one will feel the same about the Bratsera Hotel on the island of Hydra.
The sponge factory established by Nickolaos Verneniotis in 1860 has been lovingly restored and turned into one of the most charming small hotels in Greece.
Only two minutes walking distance from the port in a secluded court-yard it is open 8 months of the year.
Hydra is a small rocky island in the Argosaronic Gulf, one of the most cosmopolitan islands in the Mediterranean Sea and one of the easiest of the Greek islands to get to from the Athens International airport.
A magical place, captive of the colour essence determined by an unbelievable light. Light every instant of the day transmuting each angle of street corners and bare rocks starred with wild flowers and the sea reflecting the four hundred churches and entire history of the island.
The town of Hydra built around the old harbour, is a preserved natural monument and the fact that has escaped the modern development and all kind of vehicles are prohibited, the unspoiled nature, makes the attractive island of Hydra an ideal location for unforgettable calm and relaxing vacations.
- Double Standard
- Double Superior without Balcony
- Double Superior with Balcony
- Lafina Family Room
- Junior Suite with Terrace
- Lafina Room with terrace
- Suite Virani
Facilities & Services
- Baby Chairs at the Restaurant
- Baby Sitting (on request)
- Conference Room & Banquet Facilities
- Fax & Photocopy Service
- FREE Wi-Fi Internet Access
- Internet Corner
- Laundry & Ironing Service
- Lobby Lounge
- Massage on request
- Pool Towels
- Room Service (08:00 - 24:00)
- Safe Deposit Box
- Satelite TV
- Swimming pool
- Transfer from Athens International Airport to Peiraeus port upon request
Check-In time: 14:00
Check-Out time: 12:00
Our property operates from Apr 7 to Oct 31.
- City / Location: Hydra
- Postal Address: Tombazi Str.
- Postal / ZIP: 18040
- Email address: email@example.com
- Contact phone number: +302298053971
- FAX: +302298053626